rawwrrrrr!!!!

scracth me? think again. (:

Friday, July 16, 2010

holding on

its almost two weeks now.  
hate to say, but i miss u seremban.
HAHAKH!

can deny, i laughed alot here, can deny there's so many pretty gals besides.
hey, this post meant to say that i'm strong enough.  kn?
but it sounded like i'm pleasing myself.
*sigh
its quite a day, its tiring, i'm sickening.
i cant lie, i hate it when it comes.

i hate something not okay with this body.
the pulse rate is lower.  
average should be 60 above i guess, but.
mine is below.  
it reach to 40, and its worrying.

hope i can recover, cause its frightening to feel like dying.

2 comments:

Asa said...

I miss you too, I miss Seremban too and I miss everyone in Seremban too :( kau jaga diri sayang, tak sihat please makan ubat k. I love you

NNAR said...

yess, totally. :D so we'll meet up raya kn? promise its a must taw!