rawwrrrrr!!!!

scracth me? think again. (:

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

that glass is broken

i haven't seen u for almost two years, n i'm missing u.
dear, how could u leave me while i'm still a baby to myself?
hahh, u have save your life, and my dying to go over it.
life is hard, i can tell, cause i'm facing it now.
i've no wings, i lost one, its hard for me to fly now.
DAD, can u come back home?
i need u.

i haven't seen u, hear u, feel u, for quite a days.
i've been thinking, how it would be if you are here now.

i just can't face this, i'm alone, i feel so left out.
don't you know, it could be easier for me if you were around?
i can show u the best in me, i'm a uni student now.
i scored in finals, i've license now.
i can drive u anywhere, we could travel together.
_____ like we use to.


:'(

2 comments:

oi. said...

kak nady, sedeh mmg sedeh.
sape pun tak dpt ganti dia.
tapi ingat tau, ramai org yg sayang kak nady.
i'm one of them :)
sharing is better kan.
kak nady cite la pape.
i can listen..
be strong oke!

NNAR said...

ye lh yang, ermm tq so much for u words. so we've to be strong, n yess, face it. ok baby nina. tq again. :D